What we required:
- You need to own MPV, Estate, Saloon or Executive Car in good and clean condition, less than 5 years old.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a PCO driver. In case it is your beginning in the business – training will be given.
- Good working knowledge of London.
- Good spoken English.
- Smart dress – trousers, shirt and shoes (no trainers or jeans)
- Very good customer service.
If you want to join our team faster, please go to
Before you continue with the form, please contact our manager Lucas on 07738034554.
What we will need from you is:
- Car Rental Agreement if applicable
- PCO Licence
- PHV Licence
- Your Photo in shirt and tie
- Insurance Certificate
- Driving Licence – both sides
- National Insurance Number
- MOT not older than 6 months
- Your vehicle photo
- Vehicle must be taxed
Please Note – we are checking all documentation online to make sure that everything is up to date and you are reliable and trustworthy. Safety is most important value for us.
What you can expect:
- Quality Airport, Cruise Port and Long Distance transfers.
- Generous tips.
- Professional control room staff
- Account jobs paid weekly
- All drivers treated fairly and equally
Job Type: Commission